Welp... I got tagged by
YA RUINED MAH STREAK
- 1. You have to post ALL the rules
- 2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves
- 3. Answer 13 questions asked to you, and invent 13 questions for tagged people to answer
- 5. You legitimately have to tag 13 people
- 6. It's alright if you don't do tag, I just want to know more about you ^^.
- 8. YOU MUST DO THE JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! Unless you're talking ABOUT the Journal Entry
- 9. You have to finish within a week.
- 10. Be creative with the title. You can't mention you got tagged in the title, but can in the Journal/Journal description
13 questions for those taged1. What country would you most like to visit for a week?
Probably Spain :3
2. How many pets do you have?
A bird, but I used to have a horse, a fish, and 6 guinea pigs :33. Do you find you draw your characters from the same angle (facing the same way, looking the same way etc . . .)? If you write, do you write the same genre?
Yes, I do draw them the same way mostly because I am still trying to improve how I draw, but I do tilt them in different directions when I feel confident enough. Yes, I also try to stick to fantasy/sci-fi.
4. If you could get better at drawing anything, what would it be? It you could become better at writing something, what would it be?
HANDS. DRAW MY GODDAMN HANDS CORRECTLY INSTEAD OF LOOKING LIKE CHICKEN TENDERS!!! i___i and I wish I could write the opening chapter to my book better.
5. What do you do to motivate yourself to do creative things?
I listen to music and pace around, watch movies and read other books
6. If you were unable to use any kind of electronic entertainment for an entire day (this includes computers, TV, Phones, ipads, ipods, game systems, or anything with a screen and or/connection to the internet) what would happen?
I want to say I would be alright, but I would miss netflix and my music
7. Which do you prefer; Mountains, Ocean, Forest, Lake, River, Plains, Desert, or a combination of those? Why?
Mountains and oceans. I like to be high up and see the view from up high and I love getting lost in the view of the ocean.
8. Do you prefer to read a book with pages or one on a kindle/e-reader? Why?
Pages all the way, I love that new book smell and being able to fiddle with the pages when I get nervous.
9. Do you read comics/manga? What are your three favorites?
I used to, not so much anymore. I used to read Batman comics a lot.
10. What TV show that has been cancelled would you like to see return for one more season? Why?
THE MISADVENTURES OF FLAPJACK!!! because despite being nightmare fuel, it was a pretty good show.
11. Show me your favorite dA emoticon. If you don't have one, show me the one you use the most.
12. Do you sing along with your music? What song do you find yourself belting out without hesitation?
I sing along with everything XD and hmm.. probably defying gravity from Wicked
13. Think of something really funny/cute that you would like to share with me and put a link in your answer.
Uhhh... i sometimes wish I was a turtle because I think they're cute and it would be fun to hide in a shell... tehe
13 more or less interesting things about me
1) I am currently a junior, and looking at a college in NYC
2) I LOVE Worst Cooks in America.
3) I've been dating
for 2 years as of March 27
4) I am an equestrian
5) I love animated movies compared to live action.
6) I am a musical freak
7) I am seeing Phantom of the Opera April 8
8) I suck at words with friends
9) I love seafood
10) My OC Ariel is one of the only things that keeps me going when I'm stressed, she is the person I talk to when I mutter to myself.
11) I have yet to actually finish my first book
12) I am currently the lead for my school musical
13) My schools musical is slowly draining the life from my soul because of how behind we are X.X
Well that is all! Not gonna lie, I am lazy and do not feel like tagging people.
but if you want to do it, go ahead! I would love to see what you all have to say
QUESTIONS FOR YOU!
1) How are you doing?
2) What is your favorite animal?
3) What is your favorite fandom?
4) Do you prefer Movies, or books?
5) Pastries or candy?
6) What time is it right this minute?
7) If you could be any character in your book, who would it be and why? (or any book if you aren't writing one)
8) Pie or cake?